Everyone wants to know the best teeth whitening toothpaste, but unfortunately there is no simple answer. Of course every manufacturer claims that their product to be the best. And anyone selling a product is likely to be biased in some way.
What we will try to provide here is a sufficient information to allow you to decide what is the best toothpaste to whiten teeth for you.
The first place to start is Amazon. We have sorted their vast range of teeth whitening toothpastes into the most popular by sales. Now this doesn’t mean they are the best, but its somewhere to start.
Here are the top 10 teeth whitening toothpastes by popularity.
- Colgate Total Whitening Paste
- Sensodyne Pronamel Gentle Whitening Toothpaste
- Rembrandt Premium Whitening Mint Toothpaste with Fluoride
- Crest 3D White Vivid Fluoride Anticavity Toothpaste Radiant Mint Flavor
- Colgate Optic White Toothpaste
- Crest 3D White Vivid Toothpaste Radiant Mint
- Arm & Hammer Complete Care Fluoride Extra Whitening Toothpaste
- Opalescence Whitening toothpaste
- Crest 3D White Advanced Vivid Enamel Renewal Toothpaste
- Sensodyne ProNamel Mint Essence Toothpaste
Probably a more relevant indication of the best tooth whitening toothpaste is again from Amazon, but sorting the products by customer reviews. If a product gets a lot of positive reviews, there are obviously many people happy with it.
This list is in order of the highest rating out of five. We have also included the number of reviews which has some relevance to the popularity of the product.
|Rembrandt Premium Whitening Mint Toothpaste||111||4.8|
|Mentadent Advanced Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste||18||4.8|
|Colgate Optic White Toothpaste||12||4.7|
|Arm & Hammer Advance White Sensitive Toothpaste||9||4.7|
|Mentadent Toothpaste, Advanced Whitening||19||4.6|
|Tom's of Maine Natural Care Toothpaste||34||4.5|
|Sensodyne Pronamel Gentle Whitening Toothpaste||20||4.5|
|Ultra Brite Advanced Whitening Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste||15||4.5|
|Opalescence Whitening toothpaste||20||4.2|
|Supersmile Icy Mint Whitening Toothpaste||38||4.1|
TeethWhiteningBest.com provide a list of the top 10 whitening toothpastes. Unfortunately they do not provide any information as to how they ranked the products. With that in mind, it is difficult to measure the value of this list, but here it is anyway.
- Tom’s of Maine Antiplaque Tartar Control
- Arm & Hammer White Baking Soda & Peroxide
- Rembrandt Whitening For Canker Sore
- Opalescence Whitening toothpaste
- Mentadent Toothpaste Advanced Cleaning
- Rembrandt Intense Stain Toothpaste
- Sensodyne Pro Namel Gentle Whitening Toothpaste
- Colgate Total Multi-Protection Toothpaste, Whitening Gel
- Luster White 7 Toothpaste Power White Formula
- Crest 3D White Vivid Toothpaste
One last check to see if we could find a winner of the best teeth whitening toothpaste at Drugstore.com did not provide a result. It did however uncover some products that are popular with users and have not been previously mentioned.
Smartmouth Whitening Toothpaste With Fluoride has 37 customer reviews with a 4.5 star rating.
Also with a 4.5 star rating from 69 reviews is Jason Cosmetics Powersmile All-Natural Whitening Toothpaste.
So how could any one product claim to be the best.
The other factor that needs to be considered is that what works for some, may not work for others. We are all uniquely different, so no toothpaste will provide the same results for everyone.
To find the best teeth whitening toothpaste for you, it may be necessary to try a couple of different products. Before you try anything, read a few customer reviews so you will have a good idea of the results you might expect.